Monday, July 7, 2008

February

Somehow I'm getting really restless and can't seem to sit at home too long, which is rather bad for someone who is working from home!! Had to stagger alot of the working hours and head out for either a short shopping spree or to the gym or to swim. Really starting to appreciate the facilities here. Have also been going out alot, meeting up with frens and out with mom checking out all the new places that I'm totally suaku to.
Nice to spend CNY at our new place with frens and family coming over ... everyone's excited about little sparrow and everyone's stuffing me like a turkey! Yes yes.. because I have to eat for 2. hehe... actually, according to the book, I need like extra few hundred calories a day oni!!! No wonder am putting on so much weight! But I must say, i get hungry quite often too ... oh well... grandma2b says baby is yaukwee.
Love taking walks along the reservoir altho I can only do it really early in the mornings or in the evenings ...the heat is slowly really getting to me. With clothes, I've started getting a whole stash of pants, skirts and other bottoms from Spring Maternity. For tops, I got mainly larger sized Tshirts or those flowy tops which are really in fashion these days from places like Topshop and Hula and Co. Friends did suggest that many shops, inclu. Hula get their clothes from Bangkok really cheap... and I guess that was all I needed to plan for our spree ;)


No comments: